Glove box introduction:
The glove box manufactured in Taiwan in 1999 is the first domestic glove box in China. It is developed in cooperation with domestic and foreign instrument and equipment manufacturers. Glove boxes are suitable for aerospace and military processing industries in countries such as the United States, Mexico, Hong Kong, Singapore, and mainland China.
Types of glove boxes:
Glove box with purification/regeneration system
Single-sided operating glove box with purification/regeneration system (H2O<1ppm(v))
Laminar flow anaerobic and humidity-free atmosphere control system
Glove box features:
[glove box main body]
Dimensions: 1250L X 840D X 920Hmm, equipped with chassis, casters, adjustable feet
Material: stainless steel SUS304, thickness: 3mm, internally polished, externally sprayed
Working gas: inert gas environment such as nitrogen, argon or helium
Storage rack: stainless steel SUS304, thickness: 1.5mm, two racks (900L X 200Dmm)
Lighting: External fluorescent lamp 30W*2
Glove box window: clear Lexan window, thickness: 10mm
Glove fastening ring: white acetal material, size: 220mm diameter, O-ring seal
Gloves: butyl material, thickness: 0.4mm, quantity: 1 pair
Glove box leakage rate: <0.05Vol%/h
[Electronic control system]
Power supply: 220V/60Hz, 10A, built-in AC110V power socket
System control: PLC programmable controller, with a 5.7-inch touch screen human-machine interface, used for water and oxygen concentration display and glove box pressure control
The glove box pressure can be set freely, with automatic pressure adjustment (0-16mbar) and foot-operated pressure control switch
[Gas purification/regeneration system and gas piping]
Purification system: Airtight closed-loop water and oxygen removal system
Gas concentration after purification: H2O<1ppm(v), O2<1ppm(v)
Purifier (including catalyst): material - stainless steel SUS304, with heater and insulation material, renewable and reused
Regeneration control: automatic program control through PLC man-machine interface (with automatic/manual regeneration mode), man-machine interface displays regeneration date memory
Regeneration gas: N2/H2 mixed gas (H2: 3-5%) or Ar/H2 mixed gas (H2: 3-5%)
Cooling system: Cooling water flow rate 2-3 liters/minute (cooling water machine user-prepared)
Purification system circulation fan: gas circulation flow rate 70 m3/h at P=60 mbar
Purification system valve: KF-40 vacuum level pneumatic valve is used to control
Control valve: solenoid valve 3/8", controlled by PLC
Purification system pipeline: stainless steel SUS304 with KF-40 vacuum connector
Air Supply Piping: Stainless Steel 3/8" Pipe
Purification system leak rate: <10-5 mbar-l/s (purifier unit and components)
[Gas Filtration System]
Micro-dust filtration system inside the glove box: circular HEPA FILTER (0.3μm) is used to circulate and filter the micro-dust gas in the glove box.
Organic adsorber: Contains activated carbon adsorbent (10KG), equipped with 3 manual KF-40 switching valves, and vacuum and pressure balance valves.
Vacuum pump: displacement 12m3/h, two-stage rotary oil pump, vacuum degree <3×10-3 mbar. The vacuum pump itself has a non-return valve function (EDWARDS RV-12) after it stops running.
Five feedthrough holes on the rear side of the glove box: KF-40 size.
(1) Large transfer box: the material is SUS304 stainless steel, the thickness is 2mm. It is a cylindrical pass box with a diameter of 390mm and a length of 600mm. Polished interior and powder coated exterior. It has a 10mm thick hard anodized aluminum door cover and an internal accessory table. Including one oil-filled vacuum gauge, one KF-25 pneumatic valve, and one 3/8" solenoid valve for pressure balance. The control of the large transfer case includes manual operation of the inner and outer doors, and the vacuuming and pressure balance are automatically controlled by PLC .
(2) Small transfer box: the material is SUS304 stainless steel, the thickness is 2mm. It is a cylindrical pass box with a diameter of 150mm and a length of 300mm. It includes an oil filled vacuum gauge and manual controls for 3/8" vacuum extraction and pressure equalization.
(3) Leakage rate of transfer box: <10-5 mbar-l/s.
[Water and oxygen analyzer]
(1) Trace moisture analyzer: range from 0 to 1000PPM(V).
(2) Trace oxygen analyzer: range from 0 to 1000PPM(V).
[Glove box automatic cleaning system]
(1) Glove box PURGING system allows free setting of water and oxygen concentration. Concentration detection automatically starts PURGING of the glove box.
(2) After breaking the atmospheric pressure in the glove box, the Purge system must be able to automatically and quickly reduce the concentration of water and oxygen to below 100ppm within 60 minutes.