LG-LASER Welding Glove Box (with Purification/Regeneration System and High Vacuum Oven)
The LG-LASER Laser Welding Glove Box is a combination of a glove box and a high vacuum oven with a purification and regeneration system. It integrates a vacuum oven to ensure an environment with no water and oxygen. It is equipped with a turbopump for achieving a vacuum level of 1x10 Torr. The vacuum oven provides temperature uniformity within ±1°C and is primarily used in biotechnology, leak testing, materials science, and other applications.
[Glove Box Specifications]
(1) External dimensions of the glove box: 1250L x 840D x 920Hmm, with a bottom frame, leveling feet, and casters.
(2) Glove box material: Stainless steel SUS304 with a thickness of 3mm. The interior of the glove box is polished, and the exterior is powder-coated.
(3) Working gases in the glove box: Nitrogen, argon, and helium inert gas environment.
(4) Shelves: Stainless steel SUS304 with a thickness of 1.5mm, two shelves (900L x 200Dmm).
(5) Lighting: External daylight lamps, 30W*2.
(6) Glove box window: Transparent Lexan window with a thickness of 10mm.
(7) Glove ring: White Polyformaldehyde material, size: 220mm diameter, O-ring sealed.
(8) Gloves: Butyl material with a thickness of 0.4mm, one pair of gloves.
(9) Glove box leak rate: <0.05 Vol%/h.
[Electrical Control System]
(1) Power supply: 220V/60Hz, 10A. The glove box interior includes an AC110V power socket.
(2) System control: PLC programmable controller with a 5.7-inch touchscreen HMI (English and Chinese) for controlling and displaying water and oxygen concentrations and glove box pressure values.
(3) Glove box pressure can be freely set. It features automatic pressure regulation (0-16mbar) and a foot pedal for pressure increase/decrease control.
[Purification/Regeneration System and Gas Lines]
(1) Purification system: Closed-loop gas circulation system for water and oxygen removal.
(2) Gas concentration after purification in the glove box: H2O <1ppm(v), O2 <1ppm(v).
(3) Purifier (including catalyst): Made of stainless steel SUS304 with a heating and insulation system for regeneration and reuse.
(4) Regeneration control: Automatic program control through the PLC HMI (with automatic/manual regeneration modes). The purifier regeneration date is stored and displayed on the HMI.
(5) Regeneration gas: N2/H2 mixture (H2: 3-5%) or Ar/H2 mixture (H2: 3-5%).
(6) Cooling system: Cooling water flow rate of 2-3 l/min (chiller unit to be provided by the customer).
(7) Purification system circulation fan: Gas circulation flow rate of 70 m3/h at P=60 mbar.
(8) Purification system valves: KF-40 vacuum-grade pneumatic valves for control.
(9) Control valves: 3/8" solenoid valves controlled by the PLC.
(10) Purification system piping: Stainless steel SUS304 piping with KF-40 vacuum fittings.
(11) Gas supply piping: Stainless steel 3/8" piping.
(12) Purification System Leakage Rate: <10-5 mbar-l/s (Purifier Unit and Components).
[Gas Filtration System]
Micro-dust Filtration System inside the glovebox: Circular HEPA FILTER (0.3μm) for circulating filtration of micro-dust gases inside the glovebox.
Organic Adsorber: Includes 10kg of activated carbon adsorbent, with three manual KF-40 switching valves for the pipeline, and vacuum and pressure balance valves.
Vacuum Pump: Exhaust capacity of 12m3/h, two-stage oil rotary vacuum pump, vacuum level <3 x 10-3 mbar. The vacuum pump has a built-in check valve that prevents backflow after the pump stops running (EDWARDS RV-12).
Feedthroughs Holes on the back side of the glovebox: 5 holes, KF-40.
(1) Large Transfer Box: Stainless steel SUS304, 2mm thickness, cylindrical shape with a diameter of 390mm and a length of 600mm. Internally polished, externally powder-coated, with a 10mm thick aluminum door cover and an internal fixture table. It includes one oil-filled vacuum gauge, one KF-25 pneumatic vacuum valve, and one 3/8" electromagnetic pressure balance valve. The control of the large transfer box involves manual operation of the inner and outer doors, while vacuum pumping and pressure balance are automatically controlled by PLC.
(2) Small Transfer Box: Stainless steel SUS 304, 2mm thickness, cylindrical shape with a diameter of 150mm and a length of 300mm. It includes one oil-filled vacuum gauge, and vacuum pumping and pressure balance are manually controlled using 3/8" valves.
(3) Leakage Rate of Transfer Boxes: <10-5 mbar-l/s.
[Water and Oxygen Analyzer]
(1) Trace Moisture Analyzer: Range of 0-1000PPM(V).
(2) Trace Oxygen Analyzer: Range of 0-1000PPM(V).
[Glovebox Automatic PURGING System]
(1) Glovebox PURGING System: Allows the user to set the desired water and oxygen concentration values. The system automatically initiates the PURGING process based on concentration detection.
(2) After breaking atmospheric pressure inside the glovebox, the Purge system should be able to automatically and rapidly lower the water and oxygen concentration to below 100ppm within 60 minutes.
Sales Method: Manufacturing, Collaboration, Service, Export
Target Markets: Taiwan, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Southeast Asia, South Asia